- This event has passed.
Transitioning from a ‘Project’ to a ‘Product’ Mindset
November 18, 2022 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
“In this constantly evolving world of Digitization and Cloud Computing, many organizations are adopting the product-centric mindset to deliver rapid value to customers. A recent Gartner report found that 85% of respondents are embracing the product-centric approach. This shift in approach necessitates a fundamental transformation in how teams are organized and how work is completed and delivered. As a project team member, you may be wondering what this means for you and how you can orient yourself to support this journey. Join this virtual meetup to hear from a panel of experts about how you can get ready to embrace the project-to-product transition successfully. During this meetup you will learn:
- What is a product-centric mindset?
- Why make a switch from ‘project’ to ‘product’? What are the benefits?
- What is the roadmap for becoming a product-centric organization?
- How will this change impact IT teams and your daily work?
- How do we drive the Shift + Right initiatives?
- Role of Hyperautomation in the product-centric world”