Job ID: POS-6591
Job Title: SQL Database Administrator
Primary Skill: SQL DBA, Database administration & Monitoring, Azure,24×7 Support.
Location: Hyderabad / Pune / Coimbatore
Experience: 6 – 8 years
We’re seeking a Database Administrator to manage and support SQL Server databases on mission-critical high-volume OLTP production systems. The ideal candidate will possess some database development background as well as current experience as a production SQL Server database administrator. The role requires a proactive and self-motivated individual, who is willing to take an idea, groom it into a well-defined user story, and see through the implementation.
Know your team:
We provide Cloud Managed Services on Azure and AWS. We also offer Managed Virtual Desktops, Managed Office and Managed DevOps. Currently, we have 25+ customers across US and India region. As a managed cloud service provider, BizDynamics offers customized solutions that offer scalability and seamless deployment capabilities through an integrated approach that includes Rapid cloud deployments configured and tailored to customer business needs, Enhanced compliance and security features, Scalability and agility with pay-as-you-go models, High productivity through effective resource utilization, Continuous guidance from planning strategies to executing them, Business continuity with ease in dealing with heavy workloads. MCP currently it is CIMS (Cloud Infra Managed Services)
- Monitor overall health of servers in different environments
- Identify storage issues and proposing solutions for same.
- Analyze data issues and providing fixes.
- Lead team level initiatives/process improvements/automation
- Release code changes and schema changes to production.
- Manage Azure SQL databases, including Azure SQL Database and Managed Instance.
- Implement, optimize, and maintain databases in the Azure cloud environment.
- Ensure compliance with Azure-specific standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with various teams to enhance database performance and security in the cloud.
- Communicate directly in writing and verbally with client technical team and managers.
- Manage Azure SQL databases, including Azure SQL Database and Managed Instance, including the setup of Always On availability groups and failover clustering.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 6-8 years of experience working as L2 support professional managing 24/7 Customer facing applications.
- Strong Experience in Administration of MS SQL Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008 R2 on standalone and cluster servers.
- Strong database migration experience.
- Experience in creation of logins, users, Active Directory, configuring permissions and assigning roles to users.
- Experience in in-place upgrade and side by side upgrade and upgrade to new hardware.
Implementing and administration of backup/restoration, disaster recovery and space monitoring plans by making space usage forecasts.
- Experienced in AWS (RDS, EC2, s3, instance migration/upgradation, RDS snapshot/cloning/restoration).
- Knowledge in AWS VPC, security, DMS.
- Incident/Request/Change/Problem management
- Knowledge on NO-SQL databases like cosmos.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Need to be excellent team player.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.