About Quality Leap Business Unit:
ValueMomentum’s QualityLeap team leverages next-gen quality assurance and testing services to enable enterprises to achieve impactful business outcomes. The team provides advanced quality assurance and testing services to help enterprises deliver innovative products and services at the speed of digital. From Quality Engineering to Digital Testing Services, QA and insurance domain experts of the team offer faster, better, and more cost-effective QA solutions. The QualityLeap team’s services include Enhance Core Modernization, Establishing Testing Center of Excellence (CoE), and Embrace Quality Engineering.
- Understand the functionality based on the user stories
- Break down functional scenarios & map to performance requirements
- Design, develop and execute test cases as per the sprint plan
- Should be able to execute test plans within Time Frame
- Should be able to clearly document all actual results compared to expected results.
- Log defects and associate severity & complexity
- Participate and articulate in defect triage discussions the scenarios of concerns
- Communicate with developers, product managers, usability engineers and technical support specialists on product issues
- Provide progress status reports
- Deliver holistic test reports highlighting probable risks & mitigations approach(es)
- Develop & implement smart models to executive “just-in-time” required tests to deliver results early
Qualification, Skills & Experience – Mandatory:
- Strong expertise in Manual testing (1-3 years of experience)
- Strong understanding of QA lifecycle
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM testing
- Fully aware of test development, execution, & defect management process
- Should be Flexible in terms of work timings when needed for the project
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Should be open to learn New Technologies on client/project demands
- Great team player with an ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision or even as an individual contributor
- Dedicated, Focused, having attention to detail and result-oriented.
Qualification, Skills & Experience – Nice to Have/Preferred:
- ISTQB/CSTE/CSQA certification preferred with
- Deep understanding in the insurance domain
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, TFS/any other ALM tool (Preferred)
- Knowledge of automated testing tools – Java or C# with Selenium or any similar tool
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Adhoc Testing and out of Box thinking
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is one of the fastest-growing software & solutions firms focused on the Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services domain. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America in terms of the number of customers. Leading insurers, banks, and healthcare firms trust ValueMomentum with their core transformation and digital transformation initiatives. We are looking for talented, passionate and creative people to join our rapidly expanding team and discover unlimited opportunities for growth!
What We Offer:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Comprehensive training (functional & technical), valuable professional qualification and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
Please email your resume to email@example.com