Job ID: POS-6121,POS-6122
Job Title: Software Engineer
Primary Skill: Data Analyst, Data Modelling, SQL, Data warehouse
Location: Hyderabad / Pune / Coimbatore
Experience: 2-4 years
We are in search of a highly skilled and experienced Technical Software Engineer with a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience. As a Technical Software Engineer, you will play a vital role in the design, development, and maintenance of our software solutions.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s DataLeverage (DL) team is trusted by leading Insurance, financial services, and healthcare payers to empower businesses with real-time insights. The DL team is focussed on helping our customers modernize data infrastructure, create effective business intelligence capabilities and develop analytics models to generate business driven insights and outcomes. DL team provides a wide range of capabilities to our customers including advisory services, strategy consulting, data engineering, data management, data governance, BI and Analytics.
As a Software Engineer, you are responsible for performing the following tasks
- Strong Data Modeling experience using ER diagrams, using tools like Erwin.
- Gathering and translating business requirements into technical designs and development of the physical aspects of a specified design.
- Experience in Database Design, Normalization, Conceptual, Logical and Physical data modeling using Erwin.
- Performed various operations like Data Profiling, analysis and validation.
- Collaborate with Information Architecture and Business Analysis teams in the formulation of requirements for data across all product lines
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and collect amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understand and analyze project requirements
- Understand if any impact on existing design and ask respective clarification to BA / SA
- Understand Business reporting data needs (Aggregated & Hierarchical data & etc …) and support reporting team needs.
- Review with Data architect, DBA to align on physical design
- Make sure Data Model changes are designed as per the Enterprise Data Standard with appropriate Naming standards
- Generate DDLs (as applicable, in some cases engineers generate DDLs)
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Agile knowledge
- Insurance Domain experience
- AWS Certification and knowledge
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture