Job ID: POS-4616
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Testing
Primary Skill: API Automation with C#
Location: Hyderabad, Pune, Coimbatore
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Are you looking forward to being a part of strong SDET team and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance to go for it. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s QualityLeap group combines next-gen technologies and industry-wide best practices on quality engineering towards excelling in the delivery and transformation outcomes for our clients. The team leverages business processes, advanced automation, and cognitive technologies to support core platform and digital testing services. Key offerings include Advisory services, Cloud transformation services, Cognitive automation, Data transformation & Management, Digital testing, Core Platform Transformations, Performance Engineering, Omnichannel & IVR testing.
As a Senior Software Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Hands on Experience in API Automation, C# and SDET
- Hands on experience and expertise in creating tools and accelerators using C#.
- Build and maintain test automation suites incrementally over releases
- To generate and modify test cases/scripts using C# methods, write BDD style features
- To analyze test results and reporting defects.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of throughput, latency, memory, and CPU utilization
- Should be ready to work in an environment which may demand individual contribution as well as a team layer.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- Strong experience in building of automation framework for APIs (traditional and Microservices)
- Create and verify Web services API requests, SOAP, JSON Protocols.
- To ensure error handling, adding comments, parallel test execution, create data-driven tests & execute them through the framework.
- Strong hands-on experience with automation of APIs using Rest Sharp, C#, SOAP libraries for API automation frameworks.
- Integration API solution to Azure Pipelines and able to run parallel execution
- Software Testing Tools including, Selenium, Gherkin/Cucumber, Postman, C#, NUNIT
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Knowledge and experience of working on BDD Framework or similar roles
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture