Job ID: POS-4512
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Primary Skill: Guidewire PolicyCenter Developer
Location: Hyderabad / Pune / Coimbatore
Experience: 4+ years
Are you a programmer who loves to design solutions to solve customer’s business problems? Do you enjoy guiding and mentoring a team of software developers? If yes, then this job is the perfect fit for you. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has good experience in the configuration and integration of Guidewire BillingCenter to join our team. In this role, you will work with Guidewire developers in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
Know your team:
The CoreLeverage Services Team at ValueMomentum boosts the bottom line with unmatched productivity and ROI by leveraging cutting-edge core technologies. ValueMomentum offers comprehensive services to transform, run and upgrade core systems with speed, efficiency, reliability, and value for money. The team supports insurers with complex transformations by leveraging the capital invested in core systems. Our CoreLeverage services include product model and rating strategy, integration, and underwriting approach to implementing the core changes and actualizing the ROI goals.
As a Senior Software Engineer – Guidewire PolicyCenter Developer, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Serve as Senior Engineer contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions
- Remain current on new technologies, evaluate, and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling
- Mentor Software Engineers and help them enhance they’re for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
The incumbent must have :–
- 4-6 years of IT experience with 3+ experience on Guidewire Integration / Configuration development
- Experience in Integration on any of Guidewire Products such as PolicyCenter
- Experience in Gosu Queries, working on PCF, RuleSets, Validations
- Experience in Insurance domain with respect to commercial and personal line of business
- Experience Agile/Scrum Project Experience
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- Good to have Guidewire certification on Integration track
- Awareness on Cloud Implementation is beneficial
- Experience working in Agile preferred
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.