Job ID: POS-3813
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Primary Skill: Guidewire Integration Developer
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Are you looking forward to leading a team of software developers and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the software development best practices. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
The CoreLeverage Services Team at ValueMomentum boosts the bottom line with unmatched productivity and ROI by leveraging cutting-edge core technologies. ValueMomentum offers comprehensive services to transform, run and upgrade core systems with speed, efficiency, reliability, and value for money. The team supports insurers with complex transformations by leveraging the capital invested in core systems. Our CoreLeverage services include product model and rating strategy, integration, and underwriting approach to implementing the core changes and actualizing the ROI goals.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions
- Remain current on new technologies, evaluate, and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling
- Mentor Software Engineers and help them enhance they’re for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 4-6 years of IT experience with 3+ experience on Guidewire integration development (preferably forms integration)
- Experience in Integation on any of Guidewire Products such as Claim Center, Policy Center, Billing Center
- Experience in Gosu Queries, working on PCF, RuleSets, Validations
- Experience in Insurance domain with respect to commercial and personal line of business
- Experience Agile/Scrum Project Experience
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Good to have Guidewire certification on Integration track
- Awareness on Cloud Implementation is beneficial
- Experience working in Agile preferred
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture