Job ID: POS-2855
Job Title: Senior Software Developer – MarkLogic
Primary Skill: MarkLogic, XQuery, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Experience: 4-7 years
Are you a software developer with an experience in designing and developing solutions that integrate MarkLogic with existing enterprise platforms and systems?
ValueMomentum is currently looking for a MarkLogic Developer for its DataLeverage (Data & Analytics Services) team. Your prime responsibility will be to interact closely with various functional and cross-functional teams to understand and translate business requirements into software solutions. You will design, develop, and support of MarkLogic solutions by analyzing, interpreting, and documenting data on all sources and target systems. You will work closely with the business users to understand and analyze project requirements (functional/non-functional).
You can communicate effectively with the project stakeholders. You can work independently and think creatively to solve problems.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s DataLeverage (DL) team is trusted by leading Insurance, financial services, and healthcare payers to empower. The DL team is focussed on helping our customers modernize data infrastructure, create effective business intelligence capabilities and develop analytics models to generate business driven insights and outcomes. DL team provides a wide range of capabilities to our customers including advisory services, strategy consulting, data engineering, data management, data governance, BI and Analytics.
- Requirement understanding and analysis
- Understand the functional/non-functional requirements
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders
- Update requirement traceability matrix
- Create Impact analysis document to understand the impact on the existing functionality when required
- Work on story cards development and unit testing
- Participate in Design and Code Review meetings
- Work with BAs, Architects and Business stakeholders for sprint delivery
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years of total technical experience in NoSQL Database with MarkLogic in development team
- Strong technical experience in XML, XPATH, XQUERY, XSD languages and unit testing, Code Versioning and best practices
- Good knowledge of MarkLogic Data Hub framework for ingestion and harmonization
- Experience in content loading using MLCP and Bulk transformation using CORB tools
- Good experience using ML Gradle and GITLAB
- Knowledge on semantics and triples
- Good knowledge on REST API’s and MarkLogic Search
- Experience in MarkLogic 10 and usage of TDE views is a plus
- Having experience in any NoSQL (Cassandra, Mongo DB) database is a plus
- Domain – experience in designing solution for insurance industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Need to be excellent team player in Agile Methodology
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.