Job ID: POS-6664
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Primary Skill: Guidewire ClaimsCenter Business Analyst
Location: Hyderabad / Pune / Coimbatore
Experience: 4-8 years
Work as a business analyst-cum- consultant for GW Claims application. The candidate would work as liaison between business and technical teams to develop a common understanding and elicit, modify requirements, analyze requirements, analyze incident/ defects/ problems to identify root cause. Team consists of business analysts, Guidewire developers, quality analysts that work on production incidents, problems, defects, enhancements as well as new project implementations.
Know your team:
The CoreLeverage Services Team at ValueMomentum boosts the bottom line with unmatched productivity and ROI by leveraging cutting-edge core technologies. ValueMomentum offers comprehensive services to transform, run and upgrade core systems with speed, efficiency, reliability, and value for money. The team supports insurers with complex transformations by leveraging the capital invested in core systems. Our CoreLeverage services include product model and rating strategy, integration, and underwriting approach to implementing the core changes and actualizing the ROI goals.
Business Analysis, requirements elicitation, problem/ incident analysis, conducting workshops, etc.
- P&C Insurance experience of Claims system for more than 6 years
- Guidewire ClaimCenter experience of minimum 3 years as a business analyst
- Excellent Requirements elicitation and analysis skills
- Good understanding on claims FNOL and claim handling process
- Basic understanding of policy admin systems and third party/ vendor integrations
- Must have good communication skills
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- Should have worked in Global Delivery Model
- Experience in Data models
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Knowledge in Agile Manager or related Agile Scrum tools
- Guidewire Certification in ClaimCenter
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture