Job ID: POS-6600,POS-6601
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Primary Skill: Property and Causality
Location: Hyderabad / Pune / Coimbatore
Experience: 3-6 years
Seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Property and Casualty Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the insurance industry, particularly in property and casualty lines of business.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements for insurance-related projects
Know your team:
The CoreLeverage Services Team at ValueMomentum boosts the bottom line with unmatched productivity and ROI by leveraging cutting-edge core technologies. ValueMomentum offers comprehensive services to transform, run and upgrade core systems with speed, efficiency, reliability, and value for money. The team supports insurers with complex transformations by leveraging the capital invested in core systems. Our CoreLeverage services include product model and rating strategy, integration, and underwriting approach to implementing the core changes and actualizing the ROI goals
- Experience in Property and Casualty insurance domain
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including business users, underwriters, claims adjusters, and IT professionals, to gather and document detailed business requirements for property and casualty insurance products and processes.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into clear and comprehensive documentation, including functional specifications, use cases, process flows, and data models.
- Good understanding on claims FNOL and claim handling process
- Basic understanding of policy admin systems and third party integration with other systems
- Conduct gap analysis to identify areas where current processes and systems do not meet business requirements, proposing effective and efficient solutions to bridge these gaps.
- Collaborate with QA teams to develop test scenarios and ensure that developed solutions meet the specified business requirements, assisting in the resolution of any discrepancies found during testing.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, providing regular updates on project progress, addressing concerns, and ensuring alignment between business needs and technical solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations, compliance requirements, and market trends related to property and casualty insurance, ensuring that our solutions adhere to legal and regulatory standards.
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Agile knowledge
- AWS Certification and knowledge
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture