Job ID: POS-4624
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Primary Skill: P&C Insurance, Business Analysis
Experience: 4-5 years
Are you passionate about analyzing, evaluating, documenting requirements and specifications of customers’ complex business problems and deliver effective solutions that positively impact their business outcomes? As a business analyst, you will work as a liaison between the business team and development team. Join our team and create your mark in the organization as business analyst.
Know your team:
Digital and Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a business analyst, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Experience in Property and Casualty insurance domain
- Business requirement Analysis and Gathering
- Requirement elicitation
- Testing the application when needed
- Providing pre-amigos and clarification to Dev and QA
- Ownership of the work assigned.
- Good understanding on claims FNOL and claim handling process.
- Basic understanding of policy admin systems and third-party integration with other systems
- Must have good communication skills.
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- Should have worked in Global Delivery Model.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Business requirement Analysis and Gathering.
- Knowledge of Policy Admin systems and other third-party systems that PAS usually interacts with like Ratabase, print systems etc.
- Understanding of Basic Modelling (BOM mappings) and technical aspects (Web services, analyzing XML and using XML tools like Soap UI, etc.)
- Agile project experience (scrum)
- Experience with global delivery model.
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed:
- Experience in Commercial lines insurance.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail of are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.