Job ID: POS-6656
Job Title: F&O Technical Architect
Primary Skill: D365, F&O, Finance/accounting
Experience: 10 years
As an F&O Technical Architect, you will lead the design and implementation of technical solutions within Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. Your responsibilities include architecting scalable and efficient system integrations, customizations, and extensions. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will ensure alignment between technical solutions and business objectives. A deep understanding of Dynamics 365 F&O architecture and strong problem-solving skills are essential for success in this role.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
We are the Digital Transformation team of the organization. We are responsible for creating a seamless digital experience on various products that are used across the organization by multiple business teams. We create the business processes on systems in agreement with the business stakeholders. As part of the team, you will be working on Dynamics 365 suite of products across sales, projects, human resources and finance.
As a F&O Technical Architect, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Design and develop modifications or extensions for the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications.
- Drive the technical team in all the implementation projects.
- Review functional design of given business requirements for technical solution and provide detailed technical design.
- Own the coding, testing, and analysing of software applications throughout the implementation life cycle.
- Drive and/or assist technical design on the GAP requirements with other technical leads to ensure technical quality is consistent.
- Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications.
- Work closely with rest of development teams to assist them in development to adhere to project timelines.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- The candidate must have a good understanding of delivery process and implement delivery tools like Azure Dev Ops and be able to influence the entire technical delivery team to adopt the tools and processes for successful delivery. Analysing business processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Desirable technical experience includes hands-on expertise in several of the following Microsoft products: Azure Solution development, SQL, Power BI, Logic Apps etc.
- Strong Dynamics 365 F&O development with good exposure in below areas.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (F&O) with 3 to 5 end-to-end implementations
– X++, .Net, OOPS,D365 Integrations, Best practices of utilizing the Microsoft Ecosystem (D365, O365,M365..etc),MS SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Data entities/AIF, Batches / SysOperation framework, Security framework, Data upgrade, Azure Integrations with D365.
- Should have strong hands-on experience in coding in X++, MorphX and worked on integration.
- Should have worked on Forms, SSRS, Workflow, Batch Processing, Tables.
- Proven experience in implementing, maintaining, and running operational Build & deployment management processes (i.e., Deployment Management, Build Management, Environments Maintenance Management)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure Integration Architecture with PowerApps, LogicApps, and CDS
- Good to have ER, AIF & DIXF.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture