Job ID: POS-6660
Job Title: F&O Developer
Primary Skill: D365, F&O, Finance/accounting
Experience: 6-8 years
As an F&O Developer, your responsibility is to design, develop, and implement customized solutions within Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. You will collaborate with functional consultants to translate business requirements into technical solutions, writing and optimizing code for various modules. Rigorous testing and debugging are integral to your role to ensure the seamless integration and functionality of the system. Your expertise in X++ and familiarity with F&O development tools will be crucial for delivering efficient and high-quality solutions.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
We are the Digital Transformation team of the organization. We are responsible for creating a seamless digital experience on various products that are used across the organization by multiple business teams. We create the business processes on systems in agreement with the business stakeholders. As part of the team, you will be working on Dynamics 365 suite of products across sales, projects, human resources and finance.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 6 + years’ experience on MS Dynamics D365, AX, AX SQL and its related technologies.
- Tech Stack: Microsoft Dynamics AX, D365 F&O, X++, SSRS/ Power BI/ Azure.
- Exposure to cloud technologies, Azure preferred.
- Should understand VM technology.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
- Experience supporting multiple environments.
- A working knowledge of the software development lifecycle in an agile environment
- Experience of the whole project life cycle of technology projects
- Demonstrates strong coding skill using Dynamics AX X++ and its related technologies/tools.
- Experienced in AX 2012 and its latest releases.
- Reviews Functional design of given business requirements for technical solution and detailed technical design (TDD)
- Produces high quality TDD document as per set standards and templates.
- Drive/Assist Technical design on the GAP requirements with other technical teams to ensure technical quality is consistent.
- Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications.
- Work closely with rest of development teams to assist them in development to adhere to project timelines.
- Ensures no deadlines of projects are slipped and takes ownership for given deadlines.
- Delivers high quality X++ code with defined quality standards and guidelines.
- Expected to be flexible with time and leverage offshore teams effectively.
- Exposure to use TFS as collaboration tool and code management process
- Reports his/her progress periodically to lead/project manager and assists them in reporting. Works with minimal supervision and self-driven
- Should be able to demonstrate confidence of quickly taking over development work in more scope-based model than continue in staff augmentation mode.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture