Job ID: POS-6657
Job Title: Dynamics CRM Functional
Primary Skill: D365 CE, Sales Module
Experience: 7-9 years
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) designs and builds business applications and support functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. Provides leadership to implement strategic business objectives with an emphasis on application architecture. Applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of architecting, designing, demonstrating, and positioning Dynamics CRM based solutions. Responsible for researching and resolving all reported issues.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
We are the Digital Transformation team of the organization. We are responsible for creating a seamless digital experience on various products that are used across the organization by multiple business teams. We create the business processes on systems in agreement with the business stakeholders. As part of the team, you will be working on Dynamics 365 suite of products across sales, projects, human resources and finance.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in D365 CE.
- Strong understanding of Business process in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Project Operations.
- Proven experience as a Functional consultant with focus on D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) implementation.
- Understanding of previous versions of Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Exposure of working in Agile team.
- Should have vast experience on Pre-sales and configuring demos.
- Experience with integration tools and methods to connect D365 CE with other systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into functional solutions.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise with a wide and varied audience; internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers.
- Excellent business communication skills with effective presentation and demonstration skills.
- Master of business administration on Sales, Marketing, Operations would be a plus.
Desired Skill Set:
- Certifications in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (e.g., Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate) are of added advantage.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture