Job ID: POS-6659
Job Title: Dynamics CRM Developer
Primary Skill: Dynamics 365 CRM, Microsoft power platform
Experience: 5-7 years
As a Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) developer, you will design and build business applications and support functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. You will provide leadership to implement strategic business objectives with an emphasis on application architecture. You will apply advanced analysis skills and experience adhering to the principles of architecting, designing, demonstrating, and positioning Dynamics CRM-based solutions. Responsible for researching and resolving all reported issues.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
We are the Digital Transformation team of the organization. We are responsible for creating a seamless digital experience on various products that are used across the organization by multiple business teams. We create the business processes on systems in agreement with the business stakeholders. As part of the team, you will be working on Dynamics 365 suite of products across sales, projects, human resources and finance.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Configure, design, build and extend Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps – Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and PSA
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Understanding Microsoft power platform and Azure is must.
- Conduct troubleshooting for Dynamics 365 CRM and do root architecture analysis.
- Good working knowledge of using Power Platform components.
- 5+ year’s experience in dynamics 365. Extensive experience in dynamics portal, bootstrap and CSS, Jscript
- Excellent background in Dynamics 365 CRM Development using .NET/C#.
- Hands-on Development of Dynamics CRM plugins, integrations, etc.
- Proven experience with Dynamics CRM Technical Architecture
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Web Services expertise
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Experience on SQL, SSRS, SSIS & SharePoint Online
- Ability to leverage Dynamics 365 platform to create custom applications.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture