Job ID: POS-6755
Job Title: Data Testing – Test Lead
Primary Skill: ETL Testing, Database, MDM, Data Lake, Data warehouse
Experience: 8 – 12 years
Are you a seasoned Quality Assurance professional who is passionate about delivering quality software consistently through in-depth testing of software codes and also seasoned a leader who can inspire the team members to achieve their best? If this sounds like you, read on!
We are looking for a Data Test Lead who will take the responsibility of leading the development and execution of tests artefacts, analyzing results and defect reporting. The role requires you to develop test strategies for the overall product covering verification and validation of the product along with various facets of testing like automation, performance, security, regression, usability, and other functional requirements. Work closely with the product owner / engineering manager during sprint planning to develop QA. This position requires you to have sharp analytical skills, an eye for details, excellent scripting/programming knowledge, and finally passion to excel in the field of software testing. This is the perfect position to learn how to move to the next stage of your career.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Quality Leap group combines next-gen technologies and industry-wide best practices on quality engineering towards excelling in the delivery and transformation outcomes for our clients. The team leverages business processes, advanced automation, and cognitive technologies to support core platform and digital testing services. Key offerings include Advisory services, Cloud transformation services, Cognitive automation, Data transformation & Management, Digital testing, Core Platform Transformations, Performance Engineering, Omnichannel & IVR testing.
- Develop test strategy, analyze industry tools, and recommend any data automation tool.
- Analyze and understand integration touchpoints.
- Understand provided data mapping document and modify if required.
- Analyze various data sources and develop SQL scripts/Store procedure to validate the data across multiple interfaces.
- Outline validation and verification scripts required to perform testing. Ex: Source database tables, attributes, Environment, etc.
- Outline automation solution for Data testing
- Prioritize the downstream validation testing requirements.
- Execute test cases and enter defects in defect management system.
- Coordinate with Onsite SME’s and QA analyst for test data, test environment, and test scenarios/test cases for automation
- Guide and collaborate with offshore teams and develop test automation solution for data testing.
- Conduct regular checkpoint meetings with the onshore/offshore teams to track delivery & monitor progress.
- Provide weekly QA status report to leadership team.
- 8+ years of data validation (testing) experience working on data projects (Datawarehouse, ODS or data lake implementation)
- Understanding of DWH concepts
- Experience in any of the following tools – Informatica, TIDAL and OBIEE
- In-depth knowledge and experience in testing various aspects of data, including data quality, data integration, data migration, and data warehousing.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedure.
- Extensive Knowledge and work experience in ETL testing
- Good experience in analyzing the scope and designing the Data strategy document.
- Good experience in analyzing industry standard data automation tools and recommend the right tool based on the requirement.
- Good Knowledge and work experience in EDW testing, Downstream Report testing
- Proficient in working with various database management systems, such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, or others.
- Experience in leading and managing a team of data testers, providing guidance and support.
- Awareness and usage of test automation tools like QuerySurge or ETL Validator or TOSCA DI
- Ability to analyze and understand the various integrations.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with development teams, business analysts, and client stakeholders.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new tools, technologies, and testing methodologies.
Desired Skill Set:
- Good Understanding and Knowledge with Agile and Waterfall Environments.
- Hands on Experience on ETL Testing
- Experience in any Test management tools
- Experience in Insurance domain & Azure Infrastructure would be a plus.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.