Job ID: POS-6758, POS-6759
Job Title: Data Tester
Primary Skill: ETL Testing, SQL, Oracle, XML, Data Lake, Data Governance
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Are you passionate about delivering quality software product through in-depth testing of software codes and products?
We are looking for a Software Testing Engineer who will be responsible for testing products or systems to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. Your job responsibilities include testing all aspects of the product/system such as functions/components, system, performance, regression and services. This position requires sharp analytical skills, an eye for detail, excellent scripting/ programming knowledge, and finally a passion to excel in the field of software testing. This is the perfect position to learn how to move to the next stage of your career.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Quality Leap group combines next-gen technologies and industry-wide best practices on quality engineering towards excelling in the delivery and transformation outcomes for our clients. The team leverages business processes, advanced automation, and cognitive technologies to support core platform and digital testing services. Key offerings include Advisory services, Cloud transformation services, Cognitive automation, Data transformation & Management, Digital testing, Core Platform Transformations, Performance Engineering, Omnichannel & IVR testing.
- Develop test strategy, analyse industry tools, and recommend any data automation tool.
- Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test plans, including component, assembly, product, performance, user acceptance and technical architecture tests.
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project’s problem and issue management plans.
- 5+ years of data validation (testing) experience working on data projects (Datawarehouse, ODS or data lake implementation)
- Hands on experience in QA (ETL Testing) / test case development, Creating Test Scripts, Test Execution, Defects & status reporting.
- Knowledge of writing Medium to complex SQL queries.
- Good Data warehouse concepts.
- Understanding of data model, ETL architecture
- Overall experience with 3+ years in ETL Testing with any industry ETL tool.
- Hands on Experience on ETL Testing
- Understanding of DWH concepts
- Experience in any of the following tools – Informatica, TIDAL and OBIEE
- Good knowledge and experience in testing various aspects of data, including data quality, data integration, data migration, and data warehousing.
- Good knowledge & work experience in ETL testing
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedure.
- Proficient in working with various database management systems, such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, or others.
- Good knowledge and work experience in EDW testing, Downstream Report testing
- Awareness and usage of test automation tools like QuerySurge or ETL Validator or TOSCA DI
- Ability to analyze and understand the various integrations.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with development teams, business analysts, and client stakeholders.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new tools, technologies, and testing methodologies.
- Good Understanding and Knowledge with Agile and Waterfall Environments.
- Experience in any Test management tools
- Experience in Insurance domain would be a plus.
- Experience in Azure infrastructure would be a plus.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.