Job Title: Content Manager
Primary Skill: Writing, Editing, Project/Team Management
Experience: 3-5 years
Are you passionate about creating thoughtful and valuable content to engage digital audiences in the tech sector? Do you have experience developing a content strategy and managing a team to execute successfully on that strategy? If so, this is the right opportunity for you! Armed with writing and editing expertise, you will be responsible for developing content strategies for our different audiences and channels, building an editorial calendar, and managing a team of associates, freelancers, and vendor partners to deliver on content projects. You, being aware of the different content marketing best practices and content management software and tools, will direct the team and its activities to create exceptional content that will drive success to our marketing programs. Join our team and lead the way!
Know your team:
The Marketing team leads various activities that are integral to the growth of the organization. These activities range from the education & promotion of our solutions and services, to engagement & growth of our brand, to partnership & collaboration with our community of clients, industry analysts, and solution vendors. Our team of writers, designers, digital marketers, and channel experts work collaborative to bring our solutions and services to market and successfully deliver on company goals.
As a Content Manager, your typical responsibilities include:
- Managing content creation strategy and implementation
- Managing a content team that includes associates, interns, freelancers, etc. to deliver on content projects
- Interfacing with internal business leaders and external clients as necessary for content gathering
- Writing engaging and high-value content for a variety of digital media
- Reviewing and approving content created by distributed teams
- Managing the distribution of content across all channels
Candidates should come equipped with these skills:
- 3-5 years in a similar role, managing the creation, distribution, and use of content in multi channels
- Experience managing a team of writers, freelancers, etc. to deliver content projects
- Experience creating effective content for specific audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software industry and Technology awareness/background
- Familiarity of the Insurance Industry
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital, and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the available benefits include:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.