Job Title: Business Development – Inside Sales (B2C)
Primary Skill: Inside Sales, B2C, Pharma/ Clinical / Healthcare domain
Experience: 2-3 years
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious Business Development executive to help us grow our clientele. You will be in charge of developing and applying a successful sales strategy. Your goal will be to boost sales and strengthen client relationships in order to drive sustainable financial growth.
As an Inside Sales Lead the role will be focused on:
- Demonstrating and presenting the value proposition of technology (app/software) & services led solutions to medical practitioners (doctors, doctor groups, hospitals etc.)
- Executing & tracking end-to-end Inside sales process activities for all leads towards outcomes & targets
- Presenting sales activity reports & progress on a weekly basis
- Adopting appropriate sales processes & CRM tools (such as Zoho) towards better trackability, productivity and accountability
- Working closely with Product and Marketing teams towards driving outcomes
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 2+ years of Inside Sales channel experience for products & services offered via SAAS model
- Proven track record on meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Good experience on end-to-end Inside sales processes, and working with by Marketing team to pursue the leads generated via Marketing campaigns or other online channels
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Good understanding of emerging technology solutions and ability to apply knowledge to clearly articulate value proposition to client
- A relentless work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile.
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a start-up like environment
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- An MBA degree
- Healthcare industry experience with a good understanding of solutions for doctors and hospitals
- Successful sales track record with healthcare startups in India
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.