Job ID: POS-6767, POS-6488
Job Title: Automation Tester
Primary Skill: Selenium with C#, Spec flow
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Are you passionate about delivering quality software product through in-depth testing of software codes and products?
We are looking for a Software Testing Engineer who will be responsible for testing products or systems to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. Your job responsibilities include testing all aspects of the product/system such as functions/components, system, performance, regression and service. This position requires sharp analytical skills, an eye for detail, excellent scripting/ programming knowledge, and finally a passion to excel in the field of software testing. This is the perfect position to learn how to move to the next stage of your career.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Quality Leap group combines next-gen technologies and industry-wide best practices on quality engineering towards excelling in the delivery and transformation outcomes for our clients. The team leverages business processes, advanced automation, and cognitive technologies to support core platform and digital testing services. Key offerings include Advisory services, Cloud transformation services, Cognitive automation, Data transformation & Management, Digital testing, Core Platform Transformations, Performance Engineering, Omnichannel & IVR testing.
Primary Skill: Selenium & C#, Good knowledge on Insurance Domain(P&C) & Agile methodology
Secondary Skill: Good communication skills, Individual Contributor
- Create automation test scripts while identifying & maintaining the failed scripts from ADO.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Strong working knowledge and implementation of automation solutions using Selenium, C#
- Prior exposure or understanding of Test/Behaviour Driven Development
- Good experience in delivering the automation tasks from understanding, prioritizing, assigning & tracking to closure.
- Proficient in Test automation, including UI and good to have API experience.
- Need to have good estimation skills for the future work lined up.
- Strong working knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Need to have worked in Agile methodology earlier.
- Good exposure to test tracking services such as TFS Boards or Azure DevOps
- Proficient in test management software using Azure DevOps
- Good knowledge of P & C Insurance.
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Proactive & good in decision making.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude with strong troubleshooting and documenting skills
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.