Job ID: POS-4609
Job Title: Assistant Manager – L&D
Primary Skill: Instruction Design, Facilitation Skills & Content Creation
Experience: 6 – 10 years
Are you looking forward to being a part of strong SDET team and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance to go for it. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes.
If you’re a great facilitator, excel at creating content, and have experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS), we want you on our team. Help us develop our team’s soft skills and drive our organization’s success.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, learning and development, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
As an Assistant Manager – L&D, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Assists the Learning and Development Head with the development and implementation of training for BAU
- Should be able to conduct need assessments, design, develop, and measure the results of learning and development solution
- Creation and publishing of standard Learning path-based training calendar. Mapping and monitoring of training undergone by employees as per learning paths
- Precisely identify the gaps in perspective, knowledge, skills & attitudes, and develop appropriate training modules, methods, and processes needed to improve the same.
- Coordinate closely with the teams to ensure data collection, needs assessment, consultation, feedback, outcome analysis, generating reports, etc.
- Working closely with all relevant stakeholders through the learning course development process
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Looking for L&D professional with 10 years of behavioural training experience. Should have worked in an IT organization (medium to large scale)
- Proven experience in ILT and eLearning development for a minimum of 4 to 5 years.
- Experience with Learning Management systems (LMS) preferred
- Exhibit initiative, leadership, and a sense of ownership to get things done.
- The role requires great Planning skills, the ability to find solutions to problems, juggle multiple requests, and identify ways to drive efficiently.
- Sound knowledge of Instructional Design standards, principles and theories, game-based learning, simulation, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office (MS Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture