Digital Transformation in P&C Insurance: Operationalizing the Strategy
SMA White PaperPublished on August 13, 2017Get Analyst Report
Everyone in insurance seems to be talking about digital transformation. However, not everyone in insurance has the same view of digital, and the scope of digital initiatives may vary dramatically from organization to organization.
Based on SMA research and insights from insurer engagements, this white paper sets out to assess the true state of digital transformation in P&C insurance. A series of important questions will be answered, including:
- What is the scope of digital initiatives and digital transformation at insurance companies?
- At the current state, do digital strategies have the support and sponsorship of the senior leadership team?
- How far along are insurers in their journey toward becoming digital insurers?
- How do digital initiatives relate to innovation, emerging technologies, and InsurTech?
- What challenges and lessons learned have leaders encountered in their digital transformation journeys?
- What are the opportunities for differentiation for insurers? For solution providers?