Job ID: POS-4387
Job Title: Technical Lead – Full Stack
Primary Skill: Springboot, AWS, Angular
Experience: 8+ years
Are you looking forward to leading a team of software developers and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the software development best practices. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
Digital and Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a Technical Lead Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices,procedures and techniques.
- Deep experience with efficient design and coding.
- Provide an estimate for the assigned task and do a low level design
- Analysis and resolution of production issues by detailed analysis of application logs and reports shared by clients.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 8+ years of strong application development experience with Java and Sprint Boot using AWS
- Extensive hands-on experience with AngularJS
- Hands-on experience in Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring DAO, Spring Security) , Hibernate, REST API
- Experience in coding “responsive” web pages with an understanding of the cross-browser limitations and browser compliance standards.
- Strong java multithreading and asynchronous programming concepts.
- Familiar with Unit testing APIs like Junit and Mockito
- Good troubleshooting skills using debugging tools and analysing application logs.
- Strong knowledge on SQL is must. Should be able to understand Stored Procedures.
- Working experience with Maven or similar build tools
- Experience designing and deploying cloud-native applications onto AWS with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other containerization frameworks.
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools.
- Should have excellent communication skills
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed:
- Insurance domain knowledge.
- Deep experience with efficient design and coding
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail of are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.