Job ID: POS-3751
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Primary Skill: P&C Insurance, Communication
Experience: 6-8 Years
Overview of the position:
Are you passionate about understanding and analyzing customers’ complex business problems and delivering effective solutions that positively impact their business outcomes? We are seeking a Business Analyst who will act as a liaison between our technical team and the business team of the customer. Join us to build rewarding IT career as a business analyst while making a lasting impact.
The V8 LOB – Market Solutions Group is a business unit that delivers cloud-based solutions to Small and Medium Insurance carriers and MGAs using ValueMomentum’s Product offerings – iFoundry and BizDynamics. The project teams working in this LOB work closely with LOB Market Solutions and Product Engineering teams to deliver solutions as per ValueMomentum’s standards.
As a business analyst, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Understand product vision, product architecture, and workflows
- Create high level content and product requirements and break that into features, user stories
- Participate in user stories refinement and conduct grooming session with entire team
- Translate and simplify business requirements for development and testing team.
- Assist the testing team with regards to creating and approving test plans and test cases
- Support the team in WBS creation from user stories
- Support the project manager with effort estimation
- Participate in Sprint planning and day-to-day Sprint task assignment
- Participate in daily scrum
- Participate in Sprint reviews, user stories acceptance tracking and management
- Conduct demos with management and customers
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- An ideal candidate should have 6-8 years of experience in P&C Insurance domain especially commercial lines of business such as: Commercial Property, Commercial Auto, Commercial General Liability, Crime, Inland Marine, Umbrella.
- Significant exposure in working with ISO or other bureau forms in P&C Insurance domain.
- Responsible for the data management, data mapping and reporting of data using JSON Schema.
- Technical experience in interpreting data in XML, JSON format.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to lead and mentor a team.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Exposure to product integrations.
- Database skills preferably in SQL Server and others.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.