Location of the Job: NJ, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Company Description: https://www.valuemomentum.com/about/
JOB ROLE AND PURPOSE:
Work on organizational deliverables and client management implementing industry best practices using various software development approaches including Waterfall, Agile etc. Conduct applications configuration, implementation and integration of GuideWire technologies. Perform Feasibility Analysis, Testability Analysis, QA strategy, QA Planning, QA Design, development and maintenance of applications and systems using ASP.Net, SQL, SSIS, Data Modeling, IBM WebSphere Message Queue, along with testing, application packaging and release co-ordination. Work as a bridge between business leaders and technical team including gathering requirements, preparing requirement documents and FSD. Create behavioral and structural UML diagrams including Data Flow and Use Cases. Responsible for project progress and project Status reporting.
Bachelor’s degree or equiv in Comp Sci, Engineering (Comp/Mech/Elec), or related field, plus 3 years of experience in position involving similar duties/technical capabilities. Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the U.S. No telecommuting.
What we offer:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Comprehensive training (functional & technical), valuable professional qualification and certifications.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Culture: We pride ourselves in open-door culture as well as our competitive compensation structure.
- Benefits: We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefit package, which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Plan
- Fun Events
- Relocation Assistance
Send res/cl to: Recruitment Manager at ValueMomentum, Inc. – email@example.com. Must ref.: LBSA#1.
ValueMomentum is an insurance and financial services-focused IT services and solutions firm. ValueMomentum’s mission is to deliver value and drive momentum to our financial services and insurance clients’ technology-led initiatives. We do this by combining deep industry experience, strong technology expertise and approaching every engagement in the spirit of a true partnership. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 Insurance-focused IT services firms in North America in terms of number of customers, and leading Insurers, Banks and Healthcare firms trust ValueMomentum with their digital, data & core transformation initiatives.
ValueMomentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.