Job ID: POS-6626,POS-6614
Job Title: Azure Data Engineer
Primary Skill: Pyspark, SQL, Azure Databricks/ Azure Data Factory
Location: Hyderabad, Pune
Experience: 6 – 11 years
Are you someone who has a strong data engineering background who is passionate about tackling complex enterprise business challenges by designing data driven solutions? Then read on!
ValueMomentum is seeking an Azure Data Engineer to join our DataLeverage teams who will be responsible for leading technology innovation in the area of Azure Data Technology. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing team and solve complex business challenges leveraging the modern data and analytics technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for developing batch processing solutions by using Data Factory and Azure Databricks. The ideal candidate would also be responsible implement the best practices in design and implement the Data warehouse using Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Bricks and Azure SQL DWH.
At ValueMomentum, we endorse a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You will be exposed to advanced tools, technologies, methodologies and best practices that will help you develop your skills and grow in your career.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Data Leverage (DL) team is trusted by leading insurance, financial services, and healthcare payers to empower businesses with real-time insights. The DL team is focussed on helping our customers modernize data infrastructure, create effective business intelligence capabilities and develop analytics models to generate business driven insights and outcomes. DL team provides a wide range of capabilities to our customers including advisory services, strategy consulting, data engineering, data management, data governance, BI and Analytics.
As an Azure Data Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Design & develop the ETL
- Create the Pipelines (simple and complex) using ADF.
- Work with other Azure stack modules like Azure Data Lakes, SQL DW
- Must be extremely well versed with handling large volumes of data
- Understand the business requirements for Data flow process needs
- Understand requirements, functional and technical specification documents
- Develop mapping document and transformation business rules as per scope and requirements/Source to target
- Responsible for continuous formal and informal communication on project status
- A good understanding of JIRA story process for SQL development activities
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Overall, 6+ years of developer experience with SQL, Python with Spark (PySpark)
- Good experience in writing SQL, Python and PySpark programming
- Experience in Azure Data Factory, Data Sets, Data Frame, Azure Blob & Storage Explorer
- Implement data ingestion pipelines from multiple data sources using ADF, ADB (Azure Data Bricks)
- Experience in creating Data Factory Pipelines, custom Azure development, deployment, troubleshoot data load / extraction using ADF.
- Extensive experience in SQL, python, PySpark in Azure Databricks
- Able to write Python code in PySpark frame by using Dataframes
- Have a good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture