Job ID: POS-4234
Job Title: Technical Lead – .NET Core
Primary Skill: .NET
Experience: 7+ years
Are you interested in leading a team with your leadership skills and passion for delivering high quality software solutions? Grab this opportunity to lead a team with your technical vision! As a technical lead, you will apply your technical expertise to the project to ensure its success. Successful projects have a positive impact on a company. Join our team to drive this positive influence within the company.
Know your team:
Digital and Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a Technical Lead Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Development of solutions to enhance efficiency and data quality of the applications.
- Highly skilled full stack developer who can work both front end and back-end programming.
- Able to develop and maintain various Web Applications on .NET.
- Should be able to manage various applications and work with diverse teams.
- Building tight integrations across systems.
- Code review and guiding junior developers in the team.
- Maintain the coding standards.
- Prepare technical documentation.
The incumbent must have :–
- Experience working on Azure based .NET solutions development.
- Experience developing the Web Apps using React.JS, Angular or other Java Script frameworks.
- Experience working on Messaging based systems (i.e., MSMQ, Service Bus).
- Exposure to cross platform development tools
- Good understanding of .Net Microservices design patterns.
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed:
- Experience with .NET framework and .NET core technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, REST API development.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies,
- Working Experience using solid principles/design patterns.
- Building Modern, Responsive web apps
- Good knowledge on Unit Testing framework.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail of are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recogni-tion for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.