Job ID: POS 3431
Job Title: Tech Lead
Primary Skill: Azure, Data Lake and Data Warehouse Modeling, SQL.
Experience: 8-12 years
Are you interested in leading a team with your leadership skills and passion for delivering high quality software solutions? Grab this opportunity to lead a team with your technical vision! As a technical lead, you will apply your technical expertise to the project to ensure its success. Successful projects have a positive impact on a company. Join our team to drive this positive influence within the company.
Know your team:
The V8 LOB – Market Solutions Group is a business unit that delivers cloud-based solutions to Small and Medium Insurance carriers and MGAs using ValueMomentum’s Product offerings – iFoundry and BizDynamics. The project teams working in this LOB work closely with LOB Market Solutions and Product Engineering teams to deliver solutions as per ValueMomentum’s standards.
As a technical lead, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Are you a Data Management Lead who is involved in Data Modelling, Data Integration and Data Management space, closely follows technological development around you, always eager to up-skill and embrace new technologies, work continuously to improve your Data Management skills and a desire to grow as a successful IT professional? If that sounds good to you, we have a great opportunity for you! Read on.
- We are looking for a Data Management Lead who is passionate about building high-quality Data Management solutions in an agile development environment. You should be able to design reusable, scalable, testable, and quality code in accordance with Industry standards, clean code principles and company code ethics. You should be able to analyse user requirements and design, develop, and implement software systems to meet those needs. You are supposed to have good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and acquire a good insight into software systems by understanding the interactions and dependencies among different components.
- Your performance as a Data Management Lead will directly impact the quality of the software ValueMomentum produces. If you are a graduate with 8-12 years of professional experience who is looking to excel in solving data engineering and data management problems in a rapidly growing software and services company with a dynamic work environment, then this position is for you.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- An ideal candidate should have a good academic background with at least a B.E./B. Tech degree in computer science engineering or equivalent with 8-12 years of overall work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in data modelling and data management solution design & development and leading a team of Business Analysts and Data Engineers
- Hands-on experience in modelling Data Lake Store, Operational Data Store and Data Warehouse solutions on SQL or No-SQL DB storages
- Prior experience in implementing Data Management solutions in any of the domains – Banking, Mortgage, Financial Services, or Healthcare
- Experience in using any of Industry Standard Data Modeling tools – Erwin, E/R Studio or equivalent
- Experience in working on Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Cosmos DB and Azure SQL DB or Azure Synapse
- Experience in performing Data Discovery and Data Quality Assessment to define Data Cleansing & Standardization, Transformation and Integration rules for end to end Data Management solution
- Demonstrates significant experience working with large scale data and analytics platforms, databases, storage, partitioning, collection and aggregation models, techniques, and technologies, with the ability to apply such methods to solve business problems.
- Knowledge of best practices in data infrastructure, data modelling, integration, performance optimization, security, governance, and analytics.
- Build processes to support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependencies.
- Experience in performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes.
- Candidate must have excellent communications skills.
- Preference for prior experience in Azure Data Factory
- Preference for prior experience in Power BI.
- Preference for prior experience in Snowflake
- Exposure to Master Data Management and Reference Data Management Solutions
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.