Job ID: POS-4277
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – UI React
Primary Skill: ReactJS
Experience: 6+ years
Are you looking forward to leading a team of software developers and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the software development best practices. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
Digital and Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a Senior Software Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Ideal candidate should be able to lead a team in Designing and developing ReactJS application
- Responsible for working with customer teams and propose technical solution
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX.
- Coordinate with back-end developers to build RESTful API/headless architecture
- Ability to work independently or with a team and lead a project to completion
- Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and excellent communication and presentation skills
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Should be able to Design best practices and coding standards as well as perform coding and testing of new enhancements.
- Expert level knowledge of ReactJS ecosystem
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux or MobX)
- Responsive UI / Frontend development using technologies including ReactJS, ES5/ES6, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Data visualization and Chart Libraries.
- Cross browser and platform development experience
- Solid understanding of standard data structures and algorithms
- Experience in B2B mobile application development for large enterprises
- Follow and contribute to Agile/SCRUM activities (e.g., daily stand-ups, retrospectives, iteration planning, Estimating / reporting, acceptance criteria definition, etc.)
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed:
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture