Job Title: Tech Lead
Primary Skill: Guidewire ClaimCenter
Location: Hyderabad, Pune & Coimbatore
Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Are you interested in leading a team with your leadership skills and passion for delivering high quality software solutions? Grab this opportunity to lead a team of Guidewire developer with your technical vision! As a technical lead, you will apply your technical expertise as well as people management skills to ensure project success. Successful projects have a positive impact on a company. Join our team to drive this positive influence within the company.
Know your team:
The CoreLeverage Services Team at ValueMomentum boosts the bottom line with unmatched productivity and ROI by leveraging cutting-edge core technologies. ValueMomentum offers comprehensive services to transform, run and upgrade core systems with speed, efficiency, reliability, and value for money. The team supports insurers with complex transformations by leveraging the capital invested in core systems. Our CoreLeverage services include product model and rating strategy, integration, and underwriting approach to implementing the core changes and actualizing the ROI goals.
As a Technical Lead, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Work with departmental heads, managers, and other stakeholders to develop team goals and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member
- Develop team schedules and assist in the successful onboarding and training of team members
- Estimate effort and timelines for the change
- Create and communicate a clear list of expectations and goals for team members to follow
- Managing Admin Data
- Aware of Scaled Agile and Kanban Methodologies
- Maintain frequent communication to offer encouragement, amend tasks, and provide updates on goal progress
- Lead and help the team in reaching Sprint goals.
- Create a workspace that encourages creativity and innovation to get the most out of the team
- Be quick and effective in resolving team conflicts
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for reporting and analytics solutions
- Manage and fulfil customer expectations and ensure high-quality delivery
- Work closely with the architects and the engineering team on the implementation
- Responsible for all Technical Deliverables
- Total experience of 7 – 10 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or related field; related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement
- Must have hand-on experience in configuration / Integration on any of Guidewire Products such as Claim Center, Policy Center, Billing Center
- Experience in Gosu Queries, working on PCF, RuleSets, Validations
- Experience on Claim Payment like Check, Reserve Creation, TransactionSet, Check Lifecycle Process is beneficial
- Exp in creation of new LoB, Managing Coverage/Offerings/Modifiers in Product Designer, Managing Availability Condition outside Product Designer
- Experience working with US clients
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Experience on Web services, Messaging or JMS.
- Awareness on Cloud Implementation is beneficial
- Experience working in Agile preferred
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.