Job Title: Marketing Manager
Primary Skill: Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, SAAS & B2B Marketing
Experience: 7-13 years
Incumbent will own marketing of the product line in a given geography with a core goal of increase to brand awareness and generate leads & prospects. The candidate will work closely with digital marketing and email marketing specialists along with content writers and graphic designers. However, industry marketing manager will be responsible for the activities for promotion, campaign ideation and the KPIs.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
As a Marketing Manager, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Work closely with product marketing team to understand the product offerings
- Plan activities to promote the product features to various audience segments by sending relevant communications to those segments
- Ideate on campaigns (digital and emails) along with digital, email and content teams
- Coordinate with digital and email teams on executing the campaigns and making changes, if necessary
- To work closely with digital marketing teams in social listening, understanding share of voice
- Develop audience lists, by gathering them from various sources that are necessary and relevant for the activity planning
- Planning entire flow of the activities such that a lead’s activity is tracked, scored accordingly such that an effective handshake happens with respective SDRs
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to get their eligibility assessed. The must have requirements are:
- 7+ years of experience in (Insurance/Financial Services/Healthcare industry vertical) in US B2B markets
- Experience in marketing SaaS products
- Experience in Content Marketing.
- Strong in marketing automation tools HubSpot
- Experience in activity planning viz., events (like webinar, webcast) or activities like content syndication, case study promotion and ideating campaigns for pull and push marketing
- Strong working knowledge of audience building
- Knowledge of ‘Digital and Email’ tools and processes to plan relevant campaigns, with digital and email teams
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute
- Working knowledge of CRM tools (like Salesforce, Zoho)
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- Exposure to Insurance/FS/Healthcare domain
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.