Job Title: Digital & Email Marketing Specialist
Primary Skill: Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing & SAAS
Experience: 4-8 years
Incumbent will own digital & email marketing space (with special focus on LinkedIn marketing) for both paid and organic, across product lines and geographies (US and APAC). Candidate will work closely with the marketing manager, with whom, collectively an appropriate campaign for desired goals is planned and executed. Candidate will own the space and is responsible for the KPIs. Candidate will work closely with the content and graphic design teams for content and creative delivery.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
As a Marketing Manager, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Work closely with the marketing manager in understanding the goals of a campaign (leads or turning leads into prospects, etc.) and plan relevant campaigns to achieve the said goals
- Plan and execute push/paid campaigns (primarily in LinkedIn) across channels
- Plan and execute pull/organic campaigns ranging from landing page optimization, blog management etc
- To work closely with marketing manager in social listening, understanding share of voice
- Plan and execute entire flow of a lead journey with appropriate trackers to track, score and understand their journey
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing space primarily in Financial Services/Insurance/Healthcare space in US B2B Markets
- Strong working knowledge of Platforms (like LinkedIn, Facebook), Tools (like Sprout Social) and marketing automation
- Exposure to Content Marketing
- Experience in email marketing
- Strong knowledge of CRM tools and Marketing Automation tools
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while their profile is being assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- Exposure to Insurance/FS/Healthcare domain
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.