Job Title: Business Analyst
Primary Skill: P&C /Sapiens
Location: Hyderabad, Pune & Coimbatore
Experience: 4-8 Years
Are you passionate about analyzing, evaluating, documenting requirements and specifications of customers’ complex business problems and deliver effective solutions that positively impact their business outcomes? As a business analysts, you will work as a liaison between the business team and development team. Join our team and create your mark in the organization as business analyst.
Know your team:
“CoreLeverage” is one of our main future growth enablers as there is large scale investments by our customers in modernization and adoption of new application platforms and technologies. Your role in building this Practice with matured service offerings, deep applications and industry knowledge and to be partner of choice for our customers and prospects is critical as we move to build this LOB into future.
As a business analyst, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Work closely the customers to analyze the functional requirements and come up with business requirements documents based various other artifacts
- Prepare requirement/functional specifications document translating business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed
- Be the liaison between the business team and development team
- Understand, analyze, and translate business requirements into technical requirements for solution delivery
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for input into application activities
- Work with different teams (internal & client) and provide clarifications based on their perspective.
- Communicate with the Project Managers and assists in the management of client expectations
- Provide insights interpreting customer data and help them to make informed decisions
- Provide support for creation and maintenance of project documentation as per development life cycle
- Communicate project task status to project team, stakeholders, and leadership
- Provide pre-construction walkthrough to development and QA teams
- Be effective and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations concerning project scope, timeline, activities, issues, and progress as required
- Provide input for post-implementation review document and implement corrective procedures
- Should attend post-construction walkthroughs to ensure the developed feature is in line with requirements
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 4-10 years of Business Analyst experience with respect to P&C Insurance domain (Preferably Personal Lines) or Sapiens.
- A self-starter, passionate about analytics and solving business problems through Analytics applications
- Ability to work collaboratively with non-technical customers and team members and translate business questions into analytical requirements with ease
- Understand of ISO/NCCI/Bureau products
- Must demonstrate working knowledge on any one of P&C Insurance domain applications like Guidewire, OneShield, DuckCreek, Sapiens etc in their respective Claim handling systems.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, project management skills, attention to detail, ability to influence others, and exceptional organizational skills
- Sound knowledge of the relevant business and processes complemented by general business and management skills
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage:
- Knowledge in BC and PAS is an added advantage
- Must have good communication skills since this role will have direct interaction with client teams.
- Need to be excellent team player.
- Good to have experience in working with Acrobat DC as this project requires working with P&C insurance forms.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.